Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Fall, Y'all

It's fall.

I know that because I asked Google and it said that the first day of fall in 2010 was Wednesday, September 22.

I could tell it was coming because I started getting sad this week. Just a little down at first but by Friday the waterworks had arrived.

Fall should be my season...I have red hair for heaven's sake. Every time I wear fall colors someone will always tell me "that's YOUR color!" My house is decorated in fall colors because they are my favorite. I should love fall.

It's a shame it makes me so sad.

Does anyone else have this problem? What do you do to be happy?

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I do not have that problem but I have heard that Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) can do that to some people. Have you ever asked your doctor if you have it? Also, you can buy SAD lights to help out. I know several people who use them.

Stephanie T said...

I used to love fall when we lived in Utah, but I can't really tell the difference between Fall and Summer in TX. I can really get into Christmas though because where I grew up feels alot like Austin at Christmas time. So I usually spend most of fall wishing it was summer or looking forward to Christmas.

Sarah said...

Come visit me in Arizona. It is still 110 degrees! I crave fall - maybe you will too!?