Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mirror, Mirror by Noah

Hi, I'm Noah and my mom and dad are up to something. 
 
They shipped me off to a stranger's house so that I could entertain this guy.  He kept looking at me and every time I smiled back, he would say "He loves me, Mom!" which is fine, but I just wanted to play with my pinwheel!!
 

As you well know, it is exhausting to entertain...so many responsibilities...so I finally had to resort to drastic measures or else I would not get a moment's peace!!  I pulled out my mirror.  The experts say that kids with Down Syndrome like looking at themselves.
 
 







I guess the experts are right.  I sure am glad my mom packed my mirror in my diaper bag!
 
Speaking of packing...while I was entertaining, they packed all my stuff in boxes!!
 
Something's up...I just know it!


No comments: