Monday, July 6, 2009

I Always Thought John Ritter Was A Nice Guy!

I had a dream last night that John Ritter showed up at my front door. He pushed his way in and took a check written for lots of money that was hanging in a bag by the door. I asked why he was taking the check and who wrote it. He said that my husband said he would leave a check for him. I replied that my husband wasn't even home to write a check and then he took off running. I started to run after him yelling "help"! Everyone in the neighborhood ignored me.

I'm sure that any self-respecting dream interpreter would say that I dreamed that because the people reading my blog are not commenting. So...if you want me to sleep at night...tell me who you are and what you think of my blog. I'm not below begging (or is that above...hum, I'm not sure!) Pleeeeeease?!!!!

5 comments:

sweetnsourcottoncandy said...

mom, i think that any self-respecting dream interpreter would say that you are going crazy, but just in case its what you think i am commenting anyways :) love ya
kinsey

chelon:) said...

i love your blog...and yes i read it. i think your crazy too :P but that is what makes you so great!! thanks for always making me smile.

A Slice of Pratt Life said...

I love your blog and I read it several times a week to see if you have written anything new and fun!

Erin Cummings said...

We love your blog too Shanon, so keep writing, crazy or not, we love it!

Stephanie T said...

I am fan of your blog! It makes me feel like a stalker when I don't comment. But then when I do comment I'm afraid I might offend the blogger.