Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Excuse Me, Please

I'm making cookies with 5 children. We have to make them for the Court of Honor tonight. The kids want to eat the cookie dough. We have to be there early so that Jared can help do the flag ceremony. We have homework to do and dinner to eat. I am starting to get cranky. Excuse me for just a minute.


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Breathe in through the nose...out through the mouth.
Breathe in through the nose...out through the mouth.
Breathe in through the nose...out through the mouth.


Okay...I think I'm better now.


Update: Everyone (including me) left the kitchen. Jared made the cookies all by himself...they were delicious. He gave everyone some cookie dough, which was great because then they weren't hungry. I didn't make any dinner, they all finished their homework, we made it to the court of honor on time, and now everyone is in bed. Hooray!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, you are too funny and I've totally been there and feel for ya! You're right, I'm not jealous anymore, you definitely deserve your bit of heaven and then some!!! Thanks again for doing the posters for enrichment. They are adorable and you truely have a way with colors and textures. I love it!

Shanon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

and they even saved some cookie dough for Dad! I have very nice family

chelon:) said...

you are so funny! when i first read this post there wasn't much commentary...i was a bit worried! but now i completely understand. i am glad it all worked out! thanks for picking up kyle too :)