Friday, May 29, 2009

We Want You!

I've been practicing to be a sharp shooter. You know...shooting a gun?! I'm thinking that I am so good that the military might want to recruit me. Maybe I can become a military girl, join the national guard, become a marine, travel the world while I protect this great country. The possibilities are endless. You know, you can never be too prepared...what if something happens to my husband and I need to go back to work?!? Atleast I'll have something to fall back on:

Ready!
Look at that form!

Aim!

Look at that precision
(my nephews Jon and Adam are impressed!)

Fire!

What do you think?

Should I join the military?
Do you think Uncle Sam will come to me and say
"WE WANT YOU!!!"?

Hmmmm........Maybe not!

Oh well, I can also change a diaper!

There were no children, birds, animals or skeets injured at this practice...except me. Ouch! Someone could have told me it hurt to shoot a gun!

2 comments:

chelon:) said...

you rock girl!! my hubby wants me to go shoot guns really bad. maybe someday!

Erin Cummings said...

Shanon you are so brave. I could have had a panic attack and ran screaming! You look so cute in the pics too :)