Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm Outta' Here

We have decided to move. "Breathtaking sunsets and endless vistas await us at our new home. It is an oasis of beauty and luxurious amenities in the hill country. This community offers the charm of small-town living, yet the culture and excitement of Austin a short drive away. We'll enjoy three championship golf courses, a world-class fitness center with tennis and swimming, plus miles of walking trails. The activity center offers art studios, a woodshop, computer lab, and more than 30 clubs."

Doesn't it sound wonderful? The best thing...children are not allowed. I was so excited I was ready to sign on the dotted line. The worst thing...I'm not allowed either. Come to find out I have to wait awhile. I finally find the perfect place to live and I'm not old enough. It figures. Gary will be old enough on January 29, 2013. I think I'll send him out to buy a house on his 55th birthday.

So...if you are 55 or older and very active, Sun City, TX is the place for you. If you are younger than that, don't even visit...it will make you very sad.

2 comments:

sweetnsourcottoncandy said...

i'll go with you mom, i can get a fake birthmark, die my hair grey and get fake wrinkles( no offense to any senior citizens)
and we'll bring carson too
kinsey

Tammy said...

Ok, You totally scared me for a second... I thought you were serious. I was going to pick up the phone and YELL at you... Glad your not moving, just dreaming...