Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother, Dear I Love You So

Mother, dear we love you so
We want for you the best
We'll try to be so quiet
While you go and take a rest.

Brother leave your sis alone
You're making her so mad
Mother, dear is sleeping
Says a loudly screaming dad.

Mother, dear go to your room
It's not time to come out yet
Why aren't you still sleeping?
Brother woke you up I bet

Brother dear come sign this card
You're making sis so mad
Brother get down here this minute
Screams a slightly angry dad.

Mother dear go to your room
We aren't finished with our job
It's just us that's screaming
No, it's not an angry mob

Sorry hon I love you so
I want to feed you soon my sweet
But I can't find the propane
Your finding skills just can't be beat

Husband dear I love you so
I found the tank you seek
I see why you could not find it
It was sitting there right by your feet

Mother dear we love you so
Look how we made the meal so nice
And look we got you books and roses
And chocolate cake - you want a slice?

Sorry hon I feel so tired
I worked hard all day thru
I'll sit down here a minute
Then clean the kitchen with the crew.

Morning dear I love you so
I fell asleep so fast last night
The kitchen still is messy
Did I snore - you look a fright?!!

Family dear I love you so
Please try the whole year thru
To save your money and next year
Skip the gifts a hotel will do.

Mother dear that sounds so fun
Will you take us with you too
I think I'll go alone dears
And dad can take you to the zoo.

This song is based on actual Mother's Day events. SIGH.....

1 comment:

sweetnsourcottoncandy said...

we aren't that bad, and you know that if you go to a fancy hotel next year you will want me to come with you to keep you company, it would be no fun to be there all alone :)
i love you
kinsey