Friday, June 12, 2009

He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not...He Loves Me!

I have a problem with email...I never delete anything (just like I never throw anything away). I might need them one day! I found this email exchange in my sent mail folder. I guess in February we were all sick. The health department even paid a visit. See?!!!

Dear Mr. Warburton,

I am writing to inform you that we have issued a quarantine on your home. If you know what's good for you, you will run for your life (and maybe check into a hotel!) Don't say I didn't warn you!!

The Health Department
(or the ill-health department)


Oh oh………is everyone sick now?

Dear Mr. Warburton,

All the girls are sick (although I think Emily is on the mend). Carson perked up this morning, but now that the ibuprofen has worn off he is pitiful. Shanon is in a cold medicine induced stupor. She has been ordered by the health department to go to bed...and NO COOKING!!! If you don't want your family to starve, you should probably drop off dinner at the door before you run for your life. She has also been ordered to not drive since she almost ran over the curb as she was leaving to pick up Kinsey. She said she will obey that order as soon as she picks up her oldest. Then she will come home and pass out...and yes she knows she is a whiner, but for heavens sake--she is sick!

Chris and Jared have not made it home yet, but it is only a matter of time. This is a very contagious virus.

We are very sorry to have to deliver all this bad news. Like we said, run as fast as you can to the nearest germ-free place...after you deliver the food!

Sincerely, The Health Department


Sounds like a very dangerous place to be. I may have to wear a face mask while in the premises. Sounds like a good night for chicken soup but I don’t know how to make it and I don’t think you want to eat at midnight. So I will think of some sort of good dinner.

He came home and made us soup...not the chicken soup I was hoping for but I digress. He wasn't even wearing a mask. He must really love me!

It wasn't really the health department...it was me. Shhhhh...don't tell Gary!

1 comment:

Robb, Rhonda and girls said...

I love it! You are so cute!!! Way to make something so miserable a little fun.