Monday, June 8, 2009

HISMSV - Day 5

You don't even want to know. Let's just say "stick a toothpick in me...I'm done!!!"

It all started when I woke up at 3:30 am and just got worse from there. My theory about having a clean kitchen was not true...my kitchen was spotless, but still I woke up early. I have driven children all over town, heard "mommeeeeee" a million and one times, and heard Emily tell Jared to "st-o-o-o-o-p" which he loves to hear because he didn't stop. Then it escalated into screaming which made Carson cry which resulted in them being sent to bed without dinner at 4:00. Can I scream like that, too?!! Maybe I should send myself to bed.

I'm tired and cranky and I want to go to Hershey, PA and eat all the chocolate in the town. Maybe sit in town square and pay someone to bring it to me. I think I should probably have my mouth sewn shut so I don't weigh 1000 lbs when this mood passes.

On a positive note: I finished the seat cushion for Emily's window seat. It only took me eight months to finish. It is very cozy and comfy. If I were her I would spend hours in there reading a book. She may be doing that since I sent her and Jared to bed.

Ahhhh...peace and quiet.

No comments: